PARAFFIN CONTROL / PPD - PD
- Paraffins are naturally occurring in saturated linear or branched alkaline molecules.
- The presence of paraffins does not indicate the potential for a paraffin problem, and most paraffinic crude are produced without precipi-tation or the need for chemical or physical treat-ment.
- Paraffin can become problematic when the fluids are subjected to various physical chang-es required to produce crude oil with specific specs and without precipitation of paraffinic crude.
- Paraffin precipitation poses a major challenge to oil production. It can cause numerous issues such as decreased flow rates and even pipeline blockage.
- SCS possesses high-performance chemical additives that help tackle even the most chal-lenging paraffinic crudes and condensates either in paraffin re-mediation or continuous treatment systems.